Development of a horse feed sub-brand
The brand AniForte was to be extended with a luxurious hay cob food supplement series for horses.
The sub-brand consists of 5 variants to cover the various needs of different horses. I developed the whole look and feel, the labels and all corresponding online- and offline graphics. I've also did prepress and printing tests on the in-house label printing machine and plotter.
- Create a unique and appealing sub-brand for AniForte in line with the Corporate Identity
- Development and design of all accompanying media assets
- Design & creation of all labels in InDesign
- Making of all product pictures and ads for the online shop and amazon
- Creation of leaflets and stickers in InDesign
- Prepress and test printing on the in-house label printing system and further processing on cutting machine
I've created all front labels and back labels in InDesign as well as templates for easy expansion of the brand. The photo has been created with a trainee on a horse farm. I've made prepress files for the printing machine and the following processing and did test prints to make sure the quality of the labels is maintained.
As advertising I've created leaflets in Z-fold style for consumers and businesses. Pictures is the business leaflet. My goal was to bring attention to the quality of the products. I've developed the leaflets in tandem with the marketing-team which delivered the copy.
For every VitalityCob variant I've created the corresponding product pictures for the targeted eCommerce platforms. Working with the eCommerce team I've created icons and graphics for the product description at Amazon as well.